[Tagging] Keys to which new values can be added without a proposal

Yuri Astrakhan yuriastrakhan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 17:30:49 UTC 2019

Agree, but adding a new tag must happen at the same time as adding a
description of what it is (and how it differs from the existing one).  The
current proposal process is too complicated and lengthy, thus often people
just forgo it and add tags without documentation.  In my opinion, this is
worse than simply creating a new wiki page or a data item, because it
leaves users guessing on the meaning of the new tag.