[Tagging] Roles of route members (was: Merging tagging scheme on wiki pages of Hiking, ...)

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 07:50:34 UTC 2019

Josm of course. Is there another relation editor that can handle large nested route relations spanning up to say 4000 Km? In josm, before the edit I open all the relations that may be affected, check if they are correct as far as that section is concerned,  then perform the edit, then apply the change to each relation and check again if all is well. When I am not in a hurry and the affected relations have other gaps, I repair those as well.

Mvg Peter Elderson