[Tagging] Multiple values in isced:level

Lanxana . lanxanae at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 06:51:31 UTC 2019

Hi!

so, after reading the different opinions, I understand that I can use the
semicolon (;) or boolean values (yes/no), and both systems would be
correct, is it? And, in any case, it should be documented in the wiki.

And I understand too, that it was a war of editions about the use of
semicolon like a value separator, so my question is now that if the current
version of the page it's ok or not, because I'd like complete its
translation into Spanish.

Thanks!

Libre
de virus. www.avast.com