[Tagging] Keys to which new values can be added without a proposal: craft=, shop=, building=, office=, sport=?

Andrew Hain andrewhainosm at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Aug 17 16:02:16 UTC 2019

In the UK every business that handles food has its hygiene ratings and usually address published as open data under a licence we can use. Sometimes a business in an unmarked house is listed with an unredacted address; I don’t record the business or the existence of the listing in that case.

--
Andrew