[Tagging] roads with many names

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 21:48:09 UTC 2019

Slightly off-topic: one of the posts mentioned that this road is tagged
highway=track.

However, if the road is the main access to a house, it should be
highway=unclassified. Or it could even be highway=tertiary since it is a
country road, if it connects to a number of houses or a hamlet or
place=village along the way.

But please add surface=unpaved or a more specific value.

Joseph