[Tagging] Multiple values in isced:level

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 22:06:30 UTC 2019

https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/grades#values overwhelmingly uses
the dash to show a range, and to a lesser degree the comma to list multiple
values. In fact this is what is suggested at
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:grades. To use a semicolon in this
context or something like grades:1=yes, grades:2=yes etc. goes against that
common practice.

End of the day, it's easy for a computer to read "0-2" and "0 to 2" and
"0,1,2" and "0;1;2" as all the same, so really mappers should be able to
use what makes the most sense for them or what's less error prone and
simpler, as they all should be easily interpreted by the downstream data
consumer.