[Tagging] Multiple values in isced:level

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 00:03:59 UTC 2019

On Tue, 20 Aug 2019 at 09:09, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com>
wrote:

> what I wanted to say is that you need to know all possible values to make
> sense of a range, while you need no knowledge about possible values to get
> the information from a list.

I can see what you're getting at, but under that concept, when we enter
opening hours as Mo-Fr 09:00-17:00, we should actually be entering
Mo=yes;Tu=yes;We=yes ... 09:00=yes;10:00=yes etc (or should that be
09:00=yes;09:15=yes;09:30=yes ... - no, of course it shouldn't be!).

For some situations, a range is perfectly acceptable, & saying that a
school is 0-12 is one of them.

Thanks

Graeme