[Tagging] Livestock=* to specify the livestock animals in a farmyard or meadow?

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 00:11:47 UTC 2019

On Tue, 20 Aug 2019 at 09:37, Joseph Eisenberg <joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com>
wrote:

> It's much harder for a mapper to find out if a herd of goats is used
> to produce milk, meat or cheese than to just tag "there are goats
> here",

Being somewhat tongue-in-cheek here, but I'll point out that goats don't
actually produce cheese, same as cows don't produce cream, butter,
chocolate milk, or cheese - they both produce milk, which is then used as
the basis for other products, maybe on the same site, but often (usually?)
elsewhere :-)

Thanks

Graeme