[Tagging] Roles of route members (was: Merging tagging scheme on wiki pages of Hiking, ...)

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 06:57:15 UTC 2019

And that is a reason why routes can be nested, so you can use the sections as routes of their own. I would still like to know how else to feed an OSM-route to a garmin or app if not by converting it to gpx so it can reroute along the points in the track to produce exactly the original route.

Mvg Peter Elderson