[Tagging] Designated spots for dogs to wait

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Tue Aug 20 08:24:02 UTC 2019

> On 6/18/2019 10:14 AM, Paul Allen wrote:
>>
>>  So let's standardize on a tag:

Thanks for working on this.

Here are two pictures I took for a common type of lead hook I see here in Japan. I can upload a better one to the wiki when there is a page for this tag.

https://imgur.com/gallery/N8C15t0 <https://imgur.com/gallery/N8C15t0>

The largest chain of convenience stores have added these lead hooks to all of their stores as they remodel them.

They are called “lead hooks” made by a company called SunPole. they make wall mounts and the more common hook on a pole.

You can see different variants of them here. https://item.rakuten.co.jp/ouchimawari/031250004/ <https://item.rakuten.co.jp/ouchimawari/031250004/>

Interestingly, one of the items they sell is a green 30x30cm marker to go on the sidewalk in front of the pole - literally a sign for the designated spot for dogs to wait.

https://item.rakuten.co.jp/ouchimawari/031250010/ <https://item.rakuten.co.jp/ouchimawari/031250010/>

Javbw