[Tagging] How to distinguish public and private offices?

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Thu Aug 22 16:52:08 UTC 2019

On 15/08/2019 12:23, Paul Allen wrote:

> Nevertheless, we probably need something to indicate that sort of
> thing as there are
> hairdresses and beauty salons which are operated by a single person
> and are
> appointment-only.

In the case of hairdressers, the appointment only tag is only an
indication and most people don't want to wait.

You can usually walk into a hairdressers to make an appointment and if
they are not busy they will not turn you away.

Its just those with an appointment will get priority. Much like making
reservations in a resturaunt, its more a guarantee than compulsory.

Phil (trigpoint)