[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Campsite properties

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 00:56:07 UTC 2019

I didn’t invent the tag, it’s already been used several hundred times.

I suppose the idea was “scout (camp) = yes/no” - its a property that
describes the type of camp as “scout”. It could be used with access = yes
or = private depending on the camp.

There is also leisure=summer_camp which might be used with scout=yes, but
it’s not totally clear when to use that tag instead of tourism=camp_site.