[Tagging] [OSM-talk] 140 000 shops of unspecified type

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 01:00:28 UTC 2019

Openstreetmap-carto, the map style used in the "Standard" layer on
openstreetmap.org, will stop rendering features tagged with only
"shop=yes" next release (probably next month). See:

https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/pull/3718 - which
removes the rendering

Also see discussion at
https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/issues/3697 for