[Tagging] phone vs contact:phone

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 25 19:48:31 UTC 2019

Le 25.08.19 à 16:55, Martin Koppenhoefer a écrit :
> What about deprecating the contact: prefix, at least for phone?

not "AT LEAST FOR" that's the main issue !

having some contact with contact: prefix and some other without
is a very bad idea.
we need to switch all contact to key with contact: prefix
(pro : a datauser is able to group them without havng to keep
a hardcoded list of all key (phone, fax, email, web, social network )
and update to list everytime one user add a new contact)
OR
we need to forget this idea of grouping all contacts
(ironic pro : we tag for the database, not to have easy to use data)