[Tagging] Document personal tags in Proposed_features/ space, User: space, or Tag:/Key: space?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 16:51:25 UTC 2019

Am Mo., 26. Aug. 2019 um 06:09 Uhr schrieb Joseph Eisenberg <
joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com>:

> All approved and de facto landforms in Map Features are under
> natural=*, eg natural=ridge, natural=valley, natural=cliff,
> natural=valley, natural=peak, natural=mountain_range... - it's one of
> the main uses for the key natural=*, along with types of vegetation.

yes, but natural=dune is about a specific dune, what the user probably
wanted (dunes) is an area with (an unspecified number of) dunes. "sand"
might be closest, although it doesn't seem as specific (used for golf
courses I hear). He would have wanted natural=dunes?
Btw.: I guess natural=peak for the peak of dunes is OK?

Cheers
Martin

PS: There's a lot of dune classification available, according to shape and
orientation, complexity, location