[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - traffic_calming=dynamic_bump

simson.gertrud at gmail.com simson.gertrud at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 19:32:29 UTC 2019

The wording "bump" is ok in my eyes for the lowered hatch type too because:

-after you roll down the inclined plane the edge "bumpes" you up again
-I don't think the word "bump" necessarily implies the direction up or a
direction at all.
-The brand name of the device on the pictures is "Actibump"

Regards