[Tagging] Fw: Feature Proposal - RFC - cash_withdrawal

amilopowers at u-cloud.ch amilopowers at u-cloud.ch
Wed Aug 28 19:44:41 UTC 2019

Hello

Thanks for your help and time you spent improving my proposal.

On Thursday evening about 20:00 UTC I plan to go to voting stage.

If you would like to add comments this is the right time. You need more time to work on this or know someone interested that needs time? - No problem let me know I'll wait longer then.

Again the link: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Cash_withdrawal

With my best regards
Ueli aka amilopowers

----
Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.