[Tagging] How to tag flood prone points and areas?

Alessandro Sarretta alessandro.sarretta at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 12:22:57 UTC 2019

Dear Immaculata,

if you want to describe "things" that are prone to floods, it seems to
me that the tag /flood_prone=yes/ can be the right one.

I have a few doubts on how this information has been collected: are
there official maps with areas prone to flood and you have selected
assets in that area or you interviewed people who told you that some
specific assets were impacted by floods in the past?

If the second is true, verifiability and return times are important
issues that have to be tackled and somehow mapped.

Ale