[Tagging] Use of a site relation for grouping parking spaces

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 22:42:00 UTC 2019

sent from a phone

> On 3. Dec 2019, at 20:32, Joseph Eisenberg <joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I doubt it is useful to use a type=site relation with parking_space features at all. But your proposed rewording would be an improvement.

I mostly agree, although one could construct situations where you might want to relate e.g. parking ticket machines or surveillance cameras (located outside the parking and represented by nodes) to specific parkings. Generally it doesn’t seem helpful to require a site relation, in most cases it wouldn’t add anything.

Cheers Martin