[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (contact:phone)

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 16:15:13 UTC 2019

On Wed, 4 Dec 2019 at 16:11, Sören Reinecke via Tagging <
tagging at openstreetmap.org> wrote:

> > Others have also made sensible arguments against this.
>
> What kind of points? Am I something missing?

You appear to be missing EVERYTHING.  Re-read the responses to this
thread.  Then try
to understand them.  People reject your objective no matter which tag you
deprecate.

If nothing else, try to comprehend that there is no support here and a lot
of opposition.  Your
proposal WILL fail and all you're doing is wasting everybody's time.

--
Paul