[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (changing_table:location)

Jan Michel jan at mueschelsoft.de
Thu Dec 5 20:40:43 UTC 2019

Hi,
I very much prefer the already accepted version. There is nothing wrong
with semicolon separated values. Searching for one key and splitting its
value is so much faster than searching with wildcards in a huge database
like ours.
Also, introducing another set of 7 tags for such a minor piece of
information is (at least to me) an absolute overkill.

Jan