[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - park_drive

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Sat Dec 7 02:59:28 UTC 2019

On Thu, Dec 5, 2019, 04:09 Martin Scholtes <mail at martin-scholtes.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to inform you that I have made a suggestion about park and
> drive. This resulted from a discussion in the OSM DE Telegram Chat.
>
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/park_drive
> Definition: Information that can be taken on this parking lot to form a
> carpool.
>
> I would be pleased about suggestions.

I'm thinking this should be a subtag of park and ride ragging already
existing.  There's quite a few Park and Ride lots in places that don't
confer exclusive use of transit, and usually if you see a Park and Ride lot
in the rural midwestern US, there's a good chance it is exclusively for for
carpooling commuters.