[Tagging] Relation for place archipelago with members place island

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 23:52:34 UTC 2019

sent from a phone

> On 17. Dec 2019, at 00:28, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I personally have thoroughly rejected overlaying ways.

I am also using them rather rarely, and prefer multipolygon relations because they are easier to edit and easier to understand in the editor. Still we’ll have to live with people who see it the opposite way, for example here is a discussion in the German forum about discouraging the use of mp relations: https://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=64439

Cheers Martin