[Tagging] What access key for cargo bike ?

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 20:59:05 UTC 2019

In the USA we call them “cargo bikes”. This would translate bakfiets in the
Netherlanders Which have a bucket up front, as well as “long-tail” cargo
bikes which carry the kids or stuff behind the rider, and cargo trikes too.


-Joseph Eisenberg

On Fri, Dec 20, 2019 at 5:23 AM Florimond Berthoux <
florimond.berthoux at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> What's the english word for this kind of bicycle
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freight_bicycle ?
> It's to tag the access to this new kind of bicycle parking designed
> for cargo bikes in Paris
> https://framapic.org/w4zmjIvtoxim/1qsfbMKa1iVI.jpg
> I'd like to have the word for all the kinds of those bicycle type not
> just a part of them.
> Taginfo doesn't help me here.
> Tags would be :
> amenity=bicycle_parking
> [english for freight bicycle]=designated
> The access key could be use also for other features like ramp,
> barrier, elevator...
> --
> Florimond Berthoux
> _______________________________________________
> Tagging mailing list
> Tagging at openstreetmap.org
> https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/tagging
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/attachments/20191220/e07bb1df/attachment.html>

More information about the Tagging mailing list