[Tagging] What access key for cargo bike ?

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 20:59:05 UTC 2019

In the USA we call them “cargo bikes”. This would translate bakfiets in the
Netherlanders Which have a bucket up front, as well as “long-tail” cargo
bikes which carry the kids or stuff behind the rider, and cargo trikes too.

https://www.bicycling.com/bikes-gear/a25054215/best-cargo-bikes/

-Joseph Eisenberg