[Tagging] Tag for "tax free shopping"

Hauke Stieler mail at hauke-stieler.de
Fri Dec 20 22:35:45 UTC 2019

Hi Graeme,

unfortunately the situation is slightly different in Germany. Those
shops I meant are no duty-free shops in general. According to the German
customs [0] the refund of the taxes is also only possible under certain
conditions. As far as I understand it's not possible for me as German
citizen to get tax refund.

Using shop=duty_free would unfortunately remove possible existing tags
like shop=fashion, therefore I hope for additional tags as I mentioned.

Greetings
Hauke

[0]
https://www.zoll.de/EN/Private-individuals/Travel/Leaving-Germany/Tax-free-shopping/tax-free-shopping.html