[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Small electric vehicles - keys updated

Jan Michel jan at mueschelsoft.de
Sun Dec 22 14:33:31 UTC 2019

Taking the various comments and suggestions into account,
I revised some of the tags proposed and also included electric mopeds
in the proposal.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/ElectricBicyclesAndScooters

The current set of tags is:

* electric_bicycle - bicycles with motor assistance
* speed_pedelec - fast electric bicycles, similar to mopeds
* kick_scooter - the 'childrens style' scooter
* small_electric_vehicle - electric scooters (similar to kick scooters),
Segway etc. These refer to a class of vehicles in European (French,
German) law
* moped:electric - slow electric motorcycles (EU: up to 25 km/h typically)
* mofa:electric -medium fast electric motorcycles  (EU: up to 45 km/h
typically)

I hope that this set of tags is able to cope with most existing and
planned regulations and is free of ambiguities.
Please let me know your opinion and further suggestions!

Jan