[Tagging] Company or association that organize courses

Francesco Ansanelli francians at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 09:33:51 UTC 2019

Il lun 23 dic 2019, 10:05 Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> On 23/12/19 18:24, Francesco Ansanelli wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I would like to find a good tag for the case in subject.
> > In particular I'm referring to mandatory courses that workers must to
> > take part (like security on workplace) after they start a new job.
> > The goal of the company is to release a certification after the
> > subscriber reaches the minimum amount of hours and passes a small exam.
> > Probability the tag:
> >
> > office=*
> >
> > with a value generally agreed is the best option.
> > On the Italian ML has been suggested:
> >
> > office=training
> >
> > It is undocumented but it has some occurrence on taginfo.
> >
> > What do you think?
> >

> Vocational training. Another part of the eduction system.
>
> From
>
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Education_2.0#Professional_college
>
> amenity=college
>
> Description=Training for security (or what ever)
>
> education_program:security=yes
> education_program:safety=yes etc
>
> ???

Well... amenity=college is the same thing I suggested initially on the
Italian mailing list:

https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-it/2019-December/068219.html

Because IMHO it's a similar concept.
In the end, in Italy, a base security on workplace course it's 8 hours,
then 4 hours every 2(?) years... It's not a a certification that you're a
security expert.
Maybe that's the difference.. If it is.