[Tagging] motorcycle:scale

Sergio Manzi smz at smz.it
Thu Feb 7 13:21:40 UTC 2019

"/ad hoc/" (for this)  signifies a solution designed for a specific problem or task, non-generalizable, and not intended to be able to be adapted to other purposes.

"/extempore/" (or more correctly "/ex tempore/", "from the time") means something done without preparation or forethought, as if prompted by the spirit of the moment.

"/impromptu/", improvisation, has more or less the same meaning as "/ex tempore/".

I don't see how how the above could be seen as substitutes for "in use" or any other OSM tags status...

Sergio