[Tagging] Micronations

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sat Feb 9 19:41:37 UTC 2019

May I point out that this discussion is patently silly?

The user in question has already been blocked and at least their initial changesets were reverted 2 months ago. Naturally any remaining fictional edits should be reverted too and the user reported again to tho DWG.

Am 9. Februar 2019 18:28:35 MEZ schrieb ael via Tagging <tagging at openstreetmap.org>:
>On Sat, Feb 09, 2019 at 06:20:11PM +1100, Warin wrote:
>> On 09/02/19 16:18, Mark Wagner wrote:
>> > On Sat, 9 Feb 2019 10:54:16 +1000
>> > Graeme Fitzpatrick <graemefitz1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> >

>https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/653287455#map=15/38.0034/-87.6183
>>
>> In this case they have been mapped as a 'residential area' with that
>name ...
>> The basic question is ... is that area residential?
>
>But note the user name: it does suggest vandalism.
>
>ael

Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android-Mobiltelefon mit Kaiten Mail gesendet.