[Tagging] Public Transport Timetables Proposal RFC

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 06:45:59 UTC 2019

I also created a proposal, but I knew in advance it wouldn't be practical
to duplicate full GTFS functionality in OSM:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Public_transport_timetables

I'm creating this proposal, which does have information about the operators
/ agencies, which we don't have yet and which would be maintainable, but I
should work some more on properly defining it:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Public_transport_agencies

Polyglot