[Tagging] start_date variants

Stephan Bösch-Plepelits skunk at xover.mud.at
Fri Feb 15 14:44:36 UTC 2019

On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 03:07:09PM +0100, Tobias Zwick wrote:
> Sounds solid and already used quite a bit.
>
> But wait, is it start_date:somekey or somekey:start_date?

I would say somekey:start_date, because - in the case of buildings you also
have:
* building:levels=3
* building:start_date=1990

It's - according to taginfo - more common, e.g.:
  building:start_date 156 times
  start_date:building 18 times
  name:start_date 169 times
  start_date:name 55 times
  railway:start_date 745
  start_date:railway 3087 (so that contradicts my argument)

greetings,
	Stephan
--
Seid unbequem, seid Sand, nicht Öl im Getriebe der Welt! - Günther Eich