[Tagging] Rivers intermittently navigable

Jarek PiĆ³rkowski jarek at piorkowski.ca
Fri Feb 15 17:52:45 UTC 2019

My suggestion would be to map only the normal and the predictable. If it's usually not navigable in summer, "no @ summer" or something. If it's not really predictable, I wouldn't map it unless it's something dangerous like vulnerable to flash floods or lahars.

Highways liable to getting cut off by snow might be a thing to compare against. I don't recall what the tagging is there off the top of my head.

--Jarek