[Tagging] Sharps / syringe disposal

seirra blake sophietheopossum at yandex.com
Sat Feb 23 20:55:00 UTC 2019

hi! I haven't been following this too attentively so apologies if it's
already established, but I'm in UK, I asked my GP and they advised me to
not attempt attaching the needle and thus put the needle attached to the
syringe in the box (to avoid accidental injury from removing the needle)
so... presumably they accept syringes as well? or maybe it is only with
a needle attached... it's a small detail but I guess it may need
clarification