[Tagging] Dispute on tagging place=* in Turkmenistan

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 03:23:00 UTC 2019

In OSM a neighborhood is a named part of a larger settlement, usually a
town or suburb or city, though in Indonesia some “desa” (villages) consist
of a dozen named “kampung” (neighborhoods).

Suburbs are also considered parts of larger towns or cities. So a city can
be divided into a dozen suburbs, each of which is divided into a half-dozen
neighborhoods