[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (Hierarchies route=bicycle)

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Thu Jan 3 12:10:40 UTC 2019

Peter Elderson wrote:
> Sorry, I assumed Potlatch would work approximately similar to Id.

If you're addressing a mailing list with 551 subscribers, could I suggest
you take a few minutes to actually research your statements before posting?

> Can it easily sort/reverse ways within relations, move elements
> between relations, create and manipulate superroutes, and keep
> all the routes (hiking, cycling, PT) happy when removing/splitting/
> extending ways?

Potlatch 2 can create and edit relations of any type and with any members
permitted by the OSM API.

You now appear to have changed from "Can't be done" to "Can it easily",
which is a different, subjective question and frankly not one I can be
bothered to answer.

Richard

--
Sent from: http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/Tagging-f5258744.html