[Tagging] amenity=taxi vehicle type

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 12:26:08 UTC 2019

On Sun, 6 Jan 2019 at 08:29, Phake Nick <c933103 at gmail.com> wrote:

> And there are also Tuk Tuk (Auto-Ricksaw?) in SE Asia, the use of golf
> cart to offer for-hire service at some specific enclosed locality like
> theme parks

Peach Tree City, Georgia (population 35,000) has 94 miles of golf cart
tracks reaching almost
every destination.  Over 9,000 households own a golf cart.  I don't know if
any company there
runs golf cart taxis, but it wouldn't surprise me if they did.  Golf cart
hire for tourists is more
likely, but there may be a golf cart taxi or two.  So golf cart taxis
probably ought to be
taggable, because sooner or later somebody will need to map one.

--
Paul