[Tagging] Allotments plot / lot tagging and ref?

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 00:37:14 UTC 2019

“One day plots may even be rendered, but I'm not holding my breath.”

I’m working on the SQL query right now... but I thought we should discuss
this here first.

Re: name=* for plots: I didn’t expect an individual plot to have a name.
But if this is possible it should be documented on the wiki page too.