[Tagging] Creating shop=caravan

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 01:11:13 UTC 2019

This is what I do .. it works and leaves the original page alone...

1) get the "car" template
On the page you want to copy Click on "edit Source" - Copy all of it and
paste it over to your your word processor as a new document.
  Exit out out this "Edit Source" without saving "cancel" I think is it
- so it stays the same.

2) edit the template
Now in your word processor find and replace all the "car" and replace
with "caravan". Perform similar edits here - much easier than the editor
you may not be familiar with on the wiki.
When your finished here ...

3) create the new page
Type the title of the page you want to create in the wiki search box ...
It will come up with a suggestion to create the page you want .. click
on that and you have started to create the new page :)
Copy all of the stuff you have on your word processor page over to the
new page (copy and paste) .. and save it ... Done.