[Tagging] Creating shop=caravan

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 07:19:46 UTC 2019

Errg .. so much trouble with words :-(

In the example the "car" page is used as a 'prototype', a 'sample', a
'template' for the new page of "caravan".

You could chose another page to act as your 'prototype'.
I used "basketball" as a 'prototype' for "netball" as they are similar
sports for example.

The 'editing' is only done for the new page, using your own editor as
you are probably more familiar with it.

Once saved the new page is just another page.

Sorry if that gets confused with other "templates"..

That help Dave?