[Tagging] Facts and opinions

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Wed Jan 9 18:18:58 UTC 2019

Jan 7, 2019, 4:12 PM by bhousel at gmail.com:

> And on “the wiki”, I have basically given up on the OSM wiki because it contains so much wrong information and opinion, and I’m tired of having my edits reverted.  I just recently had another issue where we added a traffic signal tag that was already used, and then someone edited the wiki to rant about how iD is wrong and for people to not use the tag

What is your username on wiki?

I expected it to be Bhousel but this description seems to not match
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Contributions&offset=&limit=500&contribs=user&target=Bhousel&namespace=0&tagfilter=&start=&end= <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Contributions&offset=&limit=500&contribs=user&target=Bhousel&namespace=0&tagfilter=&start=&end=>