[Tagging] Trailhead tagging

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 09:17:14 UTC 2019

So we are back to what I wrote a couple of days ago, after I saw that
Peter was struggling to come up with a trailhead definition that fits
all the "TOP"s.

We have on one hand trailheads (for which we seem to have a consensus)
and on the other hand TOPs, which sometimes fit the definition of
trailheads and sometimes not.

m.