[Tagging] Feature Proposal – RFC – natural=peninsula (Was: Feature Proposal – RFC – place=peninsula)

Tomas Straupis tomasstraupis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 09:31:59 UTC 2019

2019-01-10, kt, 10:54 Dave Swarthout rašė:
> We just went through a whole discussion about mapping bays as
> polygons. (see https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/2018-November/040911.html)
> <...>

  Yes, I agree with everything. You are describing why polygons are
needed for labels, you and Martin are describing why it is not
practical and what temporary workarounds could be used. Thus my
initial note: this is one of the things pushing in direction of
creating multiple data layers in OSM (some day in the future, say 2024
:-).