[Tagging] Tagging of amenity=kindergarten operated by charitable operators and organisations

Konrad Lischka klischka at mailbox.org
Thu Jan 10 10:05:42 UTC 2019

I try to sum up what I took away from the discussion in regard to my original questions:

(1) tagging charitable operators of an amenity=kindergarten
operator:type=charitable

and
operator:type=religious (according to https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/DE:Tag:amenity%3Dkindergarten)

At least in Germany some Kindergartens belonging to religious organisations have different policies to prefer based on religion (and other criteria like siblings), but no policies to exclude based on religion as far as I know. See:
https://www.kita.de/wissen/katholischer-kindergarten/
https://rp-online.de/nrw/staedte/duesseldorf/kita-platz-nur-bei-richtiger-konfession_aid-21330987

(2) independent charitable entities belonging to umbrella organisations
operator:umbrella_organisation=
NOT organisation=

Thanks for your thoughts!