[Tagging] Trailhead tagging

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 12:34:35 UTC 2019

On the wiki page for the Wikipedia tag [1]

"only provide links to articles which are 'about the feature'. A link
from St Paul's Cathedral in London to an article about St Paul's
Cathedral on Wikipedia is fine. A link from a bus depot to the company
that operates it is not (see section below)."

what you do is similar to the bus depot example of what not to do.
Perhaps you could use "Secondary Wikipedia links" (see [1]) to resolve
your problem.

The discussion of the Starbucks usage was a.o. in the thread of [2]

[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:wikipedia
[2] https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk/2016-January/075432.html