[Tagging] Quick Building tracing question...

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Fri Jan 11 03:08:57 UTC 2019

> On Jan 11, 2019, at 11:44 AM, Xavier <xavier at dp100.com> wrote:
>
> JOSM you can use its filter capability to hide any elements

iD has a rough type hiding ability, “map data” icon on the right (“F” key shortcut), and has 12 categories of elements you can turn on and off. I keep boundaries turned off, for example - they are usually adjacent to ways I am working on and don’t want to accidentally join a node, nor do I want to ever edit them. if I try to move a node it does share, I get a dialog warning I am trying to modify a hidden object.

Javbw