[Tagging] Imagery variations/misalignments in iD - which to use?

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 02:48:53 UTC 2019

I just go with the best available image for the area & follow that! Around
here, that's almost always Bing as it's "usually" the clearest in our area
(although you have to zoom in to 19 or 20 to get the best view :-()

Further out, it & the others are all so fuzzy that it's almost impossible
to pick fine detail :-(

Thanks

Graeme