[Tagging] Creating shop=caravan

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 13:28:52 UTC 2019

sent from a phone

> On 14. Jan 2019, at 14:16, Paul Allen <pla16021 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> In what way is a static caravan irrevocably immobile to the extent that a house made of bricks is?

I’ve a counter example, never say never,
TRANSLOCATION KAISERSAAL
https://www.sonycenter.de/en/architecture

“During World War II, the Grand Hotel Esplanade, which was once located on what is now the Sony Center premises, was almost totally destroyed.
After the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989, the halls that were left undestroyed in the building, were listed historic monuments. In order to be able to extend Potsdamer Strasse in width, the magnificent halls of this one-time luxury hotel had to be moved.

In 1996, the famous Kaisersaal went on a computer-controlled journey: The entire hall was moved by 75 meters in a costly and sophisticated operation.”

That was totally made of bricks.

;-)

Cheers, Martin