[Tagging] Creating shop=caravan

Georg Feddern osm at bavarianmallet.de
Tue Jan 15 12:53:35 UTC 2019

Am 15.01.2019 um 00:29 schrieb Dave Swarthout:

> Now, if we could only get rid of tourism_caravan_site and replace it
> with tourism=campground. Sigh. That'll never happen but it should.

whoow - please do not stumble over the next misleading OSM-keys. ;-)

I think you mean tourism=camp_site, which is used for placing tents,
caravans and/or motorhomes - as campground?.

tourism=caravan_site is the one where you (at least in Europe) only can
stay with motorhomes (selfpropelled) - but not with caravans (towed).
But I am quite sure, that is different for the USA, Australia ore other
'english' countries - may be even for the Brexiters. ;-)

Language: You can use every word for every meaning - you just have to
agree about what the meaning is. ;-)

Georg