[Tagging] Drain vs ditch

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 17:15:23 UTC 2019

We Dutch are born tall and shrink after puberty, so we'll have to resort to
age and maturity. In contrast, our drains and ditches (sloten en slootjes)
are rejuvenated yearly, come in all sizes,  and make no difference between
draining and irrigating. Also, they can be free flow but not necessarily,
and if there is a flow it can be either way.

Bonne chance, mappers!

Fr gr Peter Elderson