[Tagging] Creating shop=caravan

Kevin Kenny kevin.b.kenny at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 05:26:23 UTC 2019

Michael Patrick:
> What's a 'Horse Float' under RVs? https://i.gifer.com/SC79.gif
> Seriously, this term is a great example of a regional difference. In the U.S., it's equine dental / foot care.
On Tue, Jan 15, 2019 at 8:57 PM Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:
> In Australia a 'horse float' is a trailer to carry horses form one place to another pulled by a car/4WD.
> Frequently used to carry other animals/things too. But designed for horses, usually equipped for  2 horses.

Ah. In the US we say just, 'horse trailer.'  The only time I think we
use 'float' in anything near that sense is 'parade float' - an
elaborately decorated vehicle taking part in a parade, often carrying
performers or dignitaries.

More information about the Tagging mailing list